Tally's multi-lingual capability
Using udiMagic, you can import multi-lingual data like Arabic, Hindi, Gujarati, English data into Tally Prime. Useful to Import masters, vouchers and any data into Tally from excel. Unicode works in Tally 9 and higher versions only.
Enable Unicode in udiMagic Settings
- Start udiMagic
- In the 2nd screen, click the "Settings" button
- Next, enable the "Unicode" option
- Next, click the "Save" button to save the settings
- After this try importing Excel sheet given underneath
Import Arabic data
Here's a sample Excel sheet format with Arabic dataRemarks
- If you are using Windows XP or Windows 2000/2003, then you have to make certain changes in the Language settings as mentioned here else you may get absurd characters when data is imported into Tally. You will need the Windows CD to install the language features as required by Tally.
- While importing data into Tally using udiMagic, ensure that the language settings in Tally is set to English.